10A Constant Current Laser Diode driver & controller
- Input Voltage range is 6 to 15 volts.
- Analog Modulation, settable threshold to max current, 0-5 VDC Linear
- TTL (Digital) Modulation to 100 KHz
- Laser Diode Current control to 10 Amps
- The digital and analog inputs are pulled to ground with 10K resistors. no input needed.
- The voltage out of the regulator is adjusted with the laser VR1. It can be measured on the laser output pin, J4 to ground.
- Threshold current is the minimum current that will flow through the laser with analog and digital inputs low or disconnected. Its use is to allow the laser to start lasing extremely fast.